was seen today photographing native orchids on the South Downs.
He informed me that; "The orchids in the Jura mountains of my native Switzerland are beautiful. Sussex has orchids that do not grow in Switzerland and I'm thrilled to see and photograph Bee Orchids for the first time."
Welcome to Sussex François, it was a pleasure to meet you today.
Thursday, 5 July 2012
Famous Opera singer, François Piolino, snapped photograghing orchids on the Downs
Posted by Peter Lovett
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (86)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (95)
- Dark green Fritillary butterfly
- A Joyeous walk on the South Downs above Amberley, ...
- Foxes relaxing by the pool
- An unusual White Scabious sp.
- Chalkhill blue butterflies today on the Seven Sist...
- Living with foxes... & without bonfires.
- Silver-washed Fritillary, Argynnis paphia
- Aphid control by Harlequin Ladybird larvae
- A windy day on The Caburn and Pride of Sussex.
- An unusual dual-coloured Pyramidal Orchid on The C...
- The "Pride of Sussex", Round-headed Rampion, the C...
- Clustered Bellflowers near Burpham, West Sussex
- Violet Helleborines, Epipactis purpurata are emerg...
- Bird's-nest Orchid, Neottia nidus-avis today at Bo...
- Marbled White butterflies, Melanargia galathea, at...
- Dark Mullein at Juniper Bottom, Surrey today
- Southern Marsh-orchid at Royal St. George's Golf c...
- Lizard Orchids in Kent
- Bee orchids on the Downs today
- Famous Opera singer, François Piolino, snapped pho...
- Organic slug control; the "Marie Antoinette method...
- Light Emerald Moth, Campaea margaritata
- Kittiwakes on Seaford to East Dean walk
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (54)