For illustrated talks on natural history and history see www.peterlovetttalks.co.uk

For illustrated talks on natural history and history click here for www.peterlovetttalks.co.uk

Tuesday 10 June 2014

One of six fox cubs out sunbathing this evening

 This is a series of photos shot from 30 to 20 metres as I walked closer towards the den.
If the vixen is there she tends to ignore me at 20 metres distance and I can happily take pictures of the fox family as they watch me.  This evening, one brave cub was on its own and fled back inside the den without its mother for reassurance that I was no threat as I got nearer.



In the bright evening sun these are nice pictures aren't they?  Enjoy!  All six cubs will be running around like cray as the light fades but at that time it is too dark for pictures with my cameras.

No comments:

Blog Archive