Monday, 2 April 2012
Grass snakes today
Focussing is difficult when they are in motion in the middle of a dense bramble patch, heading my way about a meter off. I was swaying on top of a fallen tree and the snakes, three of them, ignored me.
Posted by Peter Lovett
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (86)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (95)
- Feeding tadpoles with salmon
- Toothwort; an extraordinary parasitic plant.
- Roe deer on the High Weald Landscape trail west of...
- Wolstonbury hill, West Sussex
- Town-hall clock flower
- Spring flowers in a Sussex wood yesterday
- Green-winged orchids, Sussex
- Early-purple orchids and Twayblades today in a Sus...
- Talk on seven one thousand year old churches in th...
- Tadpole bucket at night
- Early-purple orchid
- Toothwort in the Long Plantation, Surrey
- St. Barnabas' church, Ranmore, Surrey
- Protecting tadpoles from frost
- Bluebells in New England Wood
- Town-hall Clock plant, Moschatel.
- Wood-sorrel in New England Wood
- Grass snakes today
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (54)